Amanda. 20. Queer, nerd, student, vlogger, reader, baker, musician, tea enthusaist. Just a girl who wears a lot of sweaters and drinks cocoa. Please feel free to message me if you ever need to talk. Or if you have interesting questions.
I post a lot about some Erich kid. He can be found at thephalcun.tumblr.com. He's friendly and he smells nice.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
I’ve never been a big believer in retail therapy, but the occasional big shopping day out with a friend is really nice. (:
i’m waiting for someone to write epic meta on why the reason bucky is so popular with female fans is bc his storyline being about being stripped of agency and personal autonomy resonates particularly with female experiences