"The stream of conciousness where I learned how to skinny dip has slowed to a trickle of amnesia." - Jeffrey McDaniel
Amanda. 20. Queer, nerd, student, vlogger, reader, baker, musician, tea enthusaist. Just a girl who wears a lot of sweaters and drinks cocoa. Please feel free to message me if you ever need to talk. Or if you have interesting questions.
I post a lot about some Erich kid. He can be found at thephalcun.tumblr.com. He's friendly and he smells nice.
friend: what are you gonna be for halloween?
Inspired by a comment on this post.
1 Drink When:
- Someone points to the singular article mentioning Zoe Quinn’s game as proof
- Long word used incorrectly
- “This is about journalistic ethics”
- “False reviews affect me as a game consumer”
2 Drinks When:
- Comment deleted when on the losing side of an argument
- Commenter brings up another supposed transgressor who no one has heard of
- Complete change of “proof” when previous argument is disproven
- Uncited “facts”
Finish the Bottle When:
- Fake tweet used as “proof”
- “sexism against men”
Flatmate, Boy, and I have reached the conclusion that the writers of How to Get Away with Murder have made it their personal mission to put at least one gratuitous gay sex scene in every episode, to make up for the dearth of gay in the rest of television.
And it is glorious.